A necessity and legal requirement for every business, to submit your financial information from your business / self-employment annually. This presentation takes you through step-by-step how to prepare your self-assessment form, including:
- What information do you need to tell HMRC?
- What are eligible business expenses?
- What do you have to include as income?
- What records do you have to keep and retain?
- What are the timetables that you need to meet?
- What does the self-assessment form look like?
Click here for session slides.